Building a stand alone install CD-ROM

Title: Building a stand alone install CD-ROM

Kickstart list,

I'm very thankful that kickstart exists and what we have been able to do with it is awesome!

I have my entire install environment coming from NFS mount.
All the RedHat RPMs, my custom scripts and our custom packages are all mounted and installed across NFS.

What I really need to do is build 1 single CD ROM that has all our packages and all our custom install stuff for distribution within our team.

My goal is to stick the CD in a box and automagicly get a fresh install of our latest "server distribution".

Currently, I've got everything working exactly how I need it across NFS, but this will not work for may of our setups.

The problem here is, I cannot find any information on converting my NFS environment into the CD ROM environment.
I know that my boot floppy goes in the first "bootable" location on the CDROM, but that is about it.
I'm just looking for some documentation.  I've been through the redhat manual, but can't find a thing.

I guess all I really need to know are what are the mount points, and is the install environment chrooted and to where?

Also, are there any specifics as to how the layout of the directory structure needs to be?

Any pointers would be most appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryan Allen
Senior Test Engineer