RE: Accessing floppy from %post

> Ooops, I should have mentioned that I'm installing linux via NFS. Thus
> /mnt/source points to the nfs filesystem, not the floppy. I'm sorry, I
> should have mentioned this. Is there another way?
>
> Jan

I haven't done ks.cfg on the floppy (I am guessing that is what you are
using) for a long time, so I don't remember all of the details.  When
kickstart is running, go to VT2 (Ctrl+Alt+F2), and do a df.  Is the floppy
mounted somewhere?  If not, you may have to make a node in /dev/ to point to
the kernel driver (man mknod).

Forrest