Re: need help for compaq dl360 with smart array .

> Did you try setting up ryou dl360 by hand first to determine the values to
> put into the fdisk command in your %pre section?  If so, can you show us
> your the system config and %pre sections of your ks.cfg file?

below is my ks.cfg, i've try to do as in your mail but i can't manage to
make it work.
but i wonder how i could specify which mount point is for
/dev/ida/c0d0p1 ?
i also don't have specified "part <mntpoint> --size <size>" because i've
supposed that kickstart will try to do another fdisk, isn't it?

well actually the kickstart installation stop after an output "loading
module cpqarray" and then print "can not open device c0d0".
if i switch to the console, the direcory /dev/ida and the device c0d0
have been created, but if i  do "fdisk /dev/ida/c0d0" i get the same
error "can not open device c0d0".
if i do "lsmod" no cpqarray module have been loaded

actually i don't have tried to change the kernel src.rpm as say daniel
wittenberg

the file ks.cfg:

auth --enablemd5 --useshadow
cdrom