Kickstart fails, fixed..

I traced back through the different files that the traceback error
listed and
it pointed back to doXconfig. The KeyError of 24 seems to have been what

I had selected as the default color depth for X. I changed it to 16 and
it's now
working from the 7.1 machine. I'd still like to find out why the 7.2
machine is
not serving up the same way but that is likely not an issue for this
list. If
however someone cares to follow up on this with me, I'd be greatfull.
Thanx
to all for everything..

Corey