Re: 7.2 Kickstart fails...

On Thu, 2001-11-29 at 16:01, Corey Kovacs wrote:
> John Berninger wrote:
>
> > > Probing for mouse type:     Generic -  3 Button Mouse (PS/2)
> > > Traceback (innermost last):
> > >     File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 589, in ?
> > >         instClass.setInstallDate(id)
> > >         .
> > >         .  (some errors in kickstart.py listed)
> > >         .
> > > KeyError 24
> >
> > This looks like an error very similar to one I was dealing with a short
> > time ago with http-served kickstarts.  What was happening with me was
> > that somehow, my kickstart file was getting an extra line put into it
> > that said simply "99f" (99f was the KeyError I was getting).
[snip]
> Hehe, well thanx anyway. I am doing ftp kickstarts, but it could be a
> similar problem..  I'll follow up
> on my earlier message and state this...

No, not at all related.  The bug in question is about receiving the
kickstart config via http, not receiving the files in HTTP.

It's kind of hard to say what's going on without the entire traceback
given by anaconda.  With that, there's actually a pretty good chance I
can give you a simple fix :-)

Cheers,

Jeremy