ks and cdrom - wrong cdrom format - could not find a Red Hat Linu x CDROM errors

I have successfully been able to create a kickstart CD installation under RedHat 6.2 but I am having some problems with RedHat 7.2

I have created the kickstart file and tested it, I have also created the boot.img and tested that as well but after I have created the CD with mkisofs and boot from the CD runs the boot.img without problems until it tries to access the CD. At this point it prompts me for the Language and Keyboard type (which both work when I boot from the floppy).

It then asks me for the installation method - when I select Local CDROM - I get the error - I could not find a Red Hat Linux

CDROM in any of your CDROM drives. Please insert the Red Hat CD and press"OK" to retry.

When I type CRTL -F4 - I see the errors

(7) ISO 9660 Extensions: RRIP_1991A

(4) Unable to identify CD-ROM format

(4) VFS: Can't find ext2 filesystem on dev loop (7,8).

I have no idea what is different between my homemade 7.2 CD and the original.

I have followed rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx howto document on making a RedHat CD and everything seems to work okay.

Can anyone tell me what the install uses to determine if it is a RedHat CD or not? Or how to check what the possible differences are between the cd's

Any help would be appreciated.

Scott Mann