Re: thoughts on kickstart

Hi all,

I have a website that is going to be overhauled over the next 30 days
that might be good.  It wouldn't be completely *devoted* to
kickstart, but I could certainly build a kickstart wing onto it in
about 5 minutes.

The site is at http://www.linuxlaboratory.org.

The initial reason for the overhaul is to clean up the portal
implementation, which is somewhat buggy, and to better lay out the
navigation, etc., etc.  What you see at the above URL is a first shot.

Let me know if you feel this would be sufficient, and also if there
is anyone willing to help out with it.