RE: thoughts on kickstart

I think a companion website with examples, scripts etc would be an
excellent idea!!!   Many of my questions, especially in the beginning,
would have been easily answered by looking at some working examples.  I
think this would be very beneficial to people.

yiping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@redhat.com on 11/13/2001 04:57:14 PM

Please respond to kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx