Forcing text mode when no mouse is present

Hi again,

I would like to know if it is possible to configure a graphical isntallation
with no mouse (i.e. only via keyboard)? I checked the source and I know that
the graphical install only fires when a mouse is present, but in my case I
am using kickstat installations and I would like to have a graphical
progress bar.

However, there might be cases where the kickstart will ask a question (I
dunno, maybe not enough ram or HD or partitions are not initialized
properly...). Therefore, is it possible to answer most of the screen without
a mouse? If this is possible I think I will add some functionality to
anaconda so that it can start in graphical mode even with no mouse IF you
are doing a kickstart. (No point in trying to configure a whole graphical
install with no mouse :( UGH!!)

Thanks!
Daniel Shane