Re: My kickstart doesn't work at all (maybe newbie question)

I'm not an expert but I know order matters and I think your order is
wrong. Compare your order to mine...

lang en_US

network --bootproto dhcp

nfs --server 192.168.1.44 --dir /vol/vol0/redhat/7.1/RH7.1

device ethernet

keyboard us

zerombr yes

clearpart --all
part /boot --size 100
part / --size 3000
part swap --size 512
part /var --size 300
part /usr/vice --size 300
part /local/mnt --size 300  --grow

install

mouse genericps/2 --emulthree

timezone US/Pacific

skipx yes

rootpw --iscrypted removed

auth --nisdomain mydomain.com --useshadow --enablemd5

lilo --location mbr

reboot
%packages
@ Base