NFS-based ks.cfg without DHCP?

Im in an environment where it is very much preferrable to *not* have a
DHCP server running anywere on the network, but yet I still want to be
able to use a sinlge boot-and-forget floppy to do kickstart installs
where there is only one remote kickstart config file to maintain.  That
is, if I have a syslinux.cfg on a floppy that looks something like this:

label=ks
	kernel=vmlinuz
            ks=nfs:192.168.0.12:/home/kickstart/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img
network

How can I provide a the initial IP address and gateway on the floppy
such that the floppy's kernel does not need to grab settings from a DHCP
server in order to get the ks.cfg file via NFS?  Constantly recopying
the ks.cfg to the floppy whenever I make a change is, frankly, a major
pain and Id like to maintain as much as possible remotely but current
constraints do not permit me to have a DHCP server running at all (even
one configured to only assign IPs to specific MAC adresses).  Is there a
way of passing IP stack configuration in the boot floppy syslinux.cfg or
perhaps to the kernel via the initrd image (such that it wouldnt clobber
anaconda)?

Thanks in advance,
Robert Parker