Specifying "Check for bad blocks while formatting" in ks.cfg

When you install RedHat 7.1 off the RedHat CD's, you can check whether you
want to "Check for bad blocks while formatting".  If I create my partitions
using Disk Druid then click next, I am taking to a screen titled "Choose
Partitions to Format".  It has a checkbox beside each partition I created
such as /dev/hda10 /  or /dev/dha1 /boot etc.  At the bottom of the screen
is a checkbox for "Check for bad blocks while formatting".  Is there anyway
to specify this option in a ks.cfg file?  I have browsed through the
mailing list, RedHat 7.1 documentation and the Kickstart Configurator and
only found the following:

The RedHat Kickstart HOWTO written by Martin Hamilton in Jan 199 has the
following in the FAQs/Wish list -- I am hoping something has changed since
then.......

Q: Does the filesystem creation code check for bad blocks ?
A: If you switch to the virtual console where the filesystem creation output is being displayed, you won't see any mention of the 'read-only' test
being performed.
Looks like the answer is no.

Is the answer really no or has something changed since then.....keeping my fingers crossed   :)

Thanks a bunch!
Rebecca