Re: adding RPMs to kickstart

There is actually a very good how-to on this, at:

http://www.imsb.au.dk/~mok/linux/doc/RedHat-CD.html

its a year old and I think it still deals with redhat 6.x,
which is kindoff a problem because 7 comes on 2 cds now, but it is
very helpfull.

and in my experience, yes I had to always run genhdlist, but no I didnt
have to add anything to the comps file

cheers

frosty

On Wed Aug 01, 2001 at 10:52:08AM -0600, the legend
Martin Lichtin <lichtin@xxxxxxxxx>