Re: 7.1 & kickstart woes(python)

No-one really has any input on this problem below...I hate to resend,
but...
Its clear where the problem lies, but why????  How can I beat this?

-johnny

(ps) i also have another interesting problem w/ kickstart 6.1 on a Compaq
proliant DL320 machine
that has partitions crossing cylinder boundaries when kickstarted, and even
worse it tries to boot
on hde instead of hda during the reboot so it plain out fails....open for
suggestions...tried grub, boot
disk, post install scripts,...i just wish i could specify an 'ondisk' sorta
feature....