Re: how to specify a network card in a net-ks install?

But it sounds to me like the problem isn't that he can't specify which
ethernet to use, but rather he can't control the order which the modules
are loaded and thus which device becomes eth0 and which becomes eth1.
Without that he'll randomly pick up one device or another which may or
may not be the wrong ethernet card.

Am I reading this right?

			- Matt