Re: pxe kickstart

DS> I must say, that a coherent, up to date, how-to is desperately needed.

Yes, the folks who have done this need to work together to get one
written.  It didn't take me long to figure out how it all went together
once I had all of the available software and documentation in front of me,
but it was completely non-obvious how to get to that point.

DS> It would be really nice to talk a bit about the differences between a
DS> and 7.0 pxe kickstart.

I've only done 7.1, and only with relatively new Ethernet cards that
support the newer PXE versions (and so can be booted with only DHCP and
TFTP servers).

 - J<