Re: >really< hands-off install

Yiping --

...and then yiping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...
% Since you are already installing over the net, why not simply put your
% ks.cfg on the nfs server where your linux images are from ?

Oooh; I like that even more (assuming, of course, I'll be able to get it
running at all).

%
% at boot prompt, just type the following,  assuming the path to your ks.cfg
% is exported already:
%
% boot:  linux ks=nfs:your-server-name:/path/to/ks.cfg

I wonder if I'll have to specify the server by IP address because DNS is
not yet configured because ks.cfg has not yet been read...

%
% Yiping

Thanks!

:-D
--
David T-G                       * It's easier to fight for one's principles
(play) davidtg@xxxxxxxxxxx      * than to live up to them. -- fortune cookie