Re: >really< hands-off install

What we're doing for our POS register installs is seeding our disks with
a 10mb network kickstart image that once the kickstart is complete runs
"lilo" to make it so that the next boot is off the local disk (note we
don't overwrite our kickstart partition). We also leave a passworded
lilo entry for the kickstart partition so that if the user needs to do
it again they can with our "permission" as it were. You could do your
"lilo -R" technique instead.

Our only changes were in hacking the "initrd" to support more networking
modules for the PCI wireless card we use. I have a little script for
that if you're interested.

I don't know if this plan would be applicable here...

			- Matt