From: Taylor, ForrestX [mailto:forrestx.taylor@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 10:21 AM
To: 'kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: >really< hands-off install

I think that the problem might be that you are trying to run syslinux
through lilo.  Syslinux is made to be run by itself (sans lilo).  You would
have to put syslinux in the MBR to get it to run properly.  Please remind me
what you are trying to accomplish here, and why you don't want to use
cd/floppy install (it must be Monday).

Forrest