RE: >really< hands-off install

That is the way you set it up, I know. But I was wondering if there is any difference between these two when kickstart runs. If there isn't any difference why bothering to put ks.cfg in initrd.img.

If there is no added value to putting ks.cfg in initrd.img, I would say always copy it on the floppy and use ks=floppy, because it is much easier.

Koos.