RE: Re[2]: Kickstart on serial ASCII terminal

I just figured out how to do that.  First get the boot.img file and mount
it:
cp /mnt/cdrom/images/boot.img /tmp
cd /tmp
mkdir boot
mount -o loop boot.img boot/

Now get out the initrd.img file:
zcat boot/initrd.img > initrd.img
mkdir initrd
mount -o loop initrd.img initrd

Get your ks.cfg file and put it inside of the initrd.img:
cp /ks.cfg initrd
umount initrd
gzip -9 initrd.img
mv initrd.img.gz boot/initrd.img

Edit the syslinux.cfg file to meet your requirements:
vi boot/syslinux.cfg

default ks
prompt 1
timeout 60
label ks
  kernel vmlinuz
  append ks=file:/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount

Notice the ks=file part.  Now finish it up:
umount boot
cp boot.img /path/to/redhat-7.1/cdrom/images/boot.img

Run genhdlist/mkisofs using the new boot.img.
Done ;o)

Forrest