RE: Re[2]: Kickstart on serial ASCII terminal

Hmmm, an interesting idea (re using NIC and a dhcp
server.)

What about the situation where there isn't a server
machine available, and you're trying to load, or re-
load, a machine?  According to the kickstart spec,
which I re-read after I read Forrest's note, you can
specify a kickstart file on a CD.  If I burn my own
CD, can I just put a kickstart file on that same CD,
in the top level directory?  Has anyone tried that?
Does it work?

Thanks,

--Seth