Problems Installing Via NFS

Hello All,

I am having some problems installing via NFS.

I believe my NFS server is set up correctly as I can mount the exported
directory from other computers.  On my NFS server, I copied both RedHat 7.1
install CD's to /redhat.disks/redhat-7.1.  And I placed my ks.cfg file in
/redhat.disks

In my ks.cfg I use this line:   nfs --server 10.2.115.30 --dir
/redhat.disks/redhat-7.1

My syslinux.cfg includes the following:
label fof
  kernel vmlinuz
  #append ks=file:/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount vga=788
  append ks=nfs:10.2.115.30:/redhat.disks/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img network

When I try to install, I get prompted for a language, keyboard type, then
an installation method of either Local CDROM or hard drive.  If I do an
ALT-F3, the last line says "trying to mount device hde" and if I do an
ALT-F4 it says "<6> CDROM:  open failed"

I tried using the name rather than the IP address with the same results.
I also tried using the ks=file line in syslinux.cfg rather than having the
ks.cfg file on my NFS server, same results.

I must be doing something wrong since it is not reading my ks.cfg file.
Any ideas?

Thank you,
Rebecca