kickstart 7.1 vs kickstart 7.0

Some questions for kickstarting with ks.cfg file on the bootdisk
and installation through nfs. The ks.cfg file is prepared by an
automate and so is the corresponding bootdisk.

1) Is there a documentation for differences between the 2 versions?

2) There is no subtree Redhat/instimage anymore. I guess that now
   it is done with the 2 anaconda rpms. Am I right?

3) How to force kickstart to read the driver.img while reading
   the ks.cfg file so that installation can be unattended?
   When installing with kickstart in an inhomogeneous environment,
   we have different kind of network drivers and a lot of them are
   on the driver disk.

Thanks.
				Anne
--
 Anne Possoz   Service Informatique Central Tel : (41/21) 693.22.49
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)