Problems with RPM/RH7.0/genhdlist

  Now that 7.1 is out this is probably irrelavant.  But I'll ask anyway.

  I'm interested in having a kickstart install that would not only install
RH7.0, but also all of the updates for 7.0.  I finally found "genhdlist"
in one of the anaconda rpms, but it was unable to read some of the updates
because they were based off of a newer version of RPM than genhdlist could
handle.  So the best I could do was manually install the rpms over http or
ftp for each update (in the %post section.)

  I'd like to be able to download all of the updates, weed out the old
versions of the updated rpms, and have genhdlist actually work.

  Is there a genhdlist somewhere else that will do this for me?  How about
the one from RH7.1?

Thanks,
--Walker