Kickstart server setup (how to avoid unpacking the iso images?)

Till now, I have always kept a copy of the ISO images from redhat.com
on our kickstart server in a sibling directory of the one where I unpack
them for kickstart's use. I expect most people do essentially the same
thing. And like most people, I am running out of space :-(

Now, I was wondering if there was a way to leave only the iso images
online and mount them (-o loop) such that people have access to the
individual files and so that kickstart will have access to the directory
structure. Problem is, there are two disc image files that (I think)
should be mounted on top of each other so the RedHat/RPMS directories
overlap.

Has anyone found a way to do this?

-Larry