From: kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:kickstart-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Taylor, ForrestX
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 5:34 PM
To: 'kickstart-list@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: kickstart disk with an upgraded kernel?

Why do you need a new kernel on the boot disk?  You can add a new kernel to
the installed machine after kickstart, or just make a new CD with the new
kernel added in (if you use NFS, just put it in the RPMS directory).

I guess that my question is whether you want a new kernel on your
installation machines, or you just want it on the floppy.

Forrest