secondary nameserver in kickstart network option

I am talking of kickstart for redhat 7.0 now.

I enjoy the new possibility of having the possibility to start
kickstart from nfs (ks=nfs:<server:>/<path>) as it helps a lot
during test phase.

My question is the following. I would like to put 2 dns servers
in the kickstart file. The documentation says that the network options
works as:
network --bootproto static
    --ip 10.0.2.15
    --netmask 255.255.255.0
    --gateway 10.0.2.254
    --nameserver 10.0.2.1

Is there any hidden way to add a secondary name server?
That will ensure a more stable installation method.

If the option is not available, could I ask for an enhancement
with this new feature?

Thanks.
				Anne
--
 Anne Possoz   Service Informatique Central Tel : (41/21) 693.22.49
Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, 1015 Lausanne (Switzerland)