Re: neighbor table overflow ?

Hi Jeff,

we have seen this error in isolated incidents in our test lab, but have
never reliably reproduced the behavior (ie we always associated this
behavior with high traffic stressful/exceptional conditions on the test
lab network) ... more info would be great!

What is special about the one machine that is failing?  does it have a
different hardware (esp NIC) than the others ...? can you check cabling?
does swapping NICs make a difference? swapping the links on your
hub/switch (and etc.)?

it may sound overkill, but sometimes these factors come into play ... :)

also, please enter this error into bugzilla.

regards,

brock