Re: kickstart on boot cd?

i've done this by adding the ks.cfg to the ramdisk in boot.img and
editing syslinux.cfg to default to something like
linux ks=file:/ks.cfg
(i don't recall the exact syntax).

i believe this involved
1) mount boot.img as a file system (-o loop)
2) gunzip the initrd image which resides there and mount it as a
filesystem
3) add/edit the appropriate files (ks.cfg, syslinux.cfg)
4) gzip the initrd image and cp it to the boot.img filesystem
5) make iso  - here's a line from my python script to do this:
os.system("mkisofs -b images/boot.img -c boot.cat -J -r -T -p
\"RedHat+\" -P \"dannf@xxxxxxx\" -A \"Modified RedHat\" -V RH70 -o
"+isoName+" "+directory)
i copied the necessary arguments from a RedHat CD kit i found on
freshmeat.

	good luck.
	-dann

--