Re: Kickstart questions

Actually, that's the change I was asking for - make it so it's not a
pain, nor does would have to be regenerated. If you could select
"Everything" and then de-select the few packages you don't want then the
deselect list would be comparatively static to the huge
pseudo-Everything list we currently generate.

The question I have for RedHat is if I were to generate the changes
necessary to allow deselection of packages in the "%packages" section
would RedHat be willing to consider adding the code to the permanent
kickstart implimentation?

			- Matt