Re: func - Delegation

Thanks Greg,

I have multple bastion hosts, purposed for different funtions in the business. Delegation looked the better option to minion -> minion. I expected that I would have to set "delegate = True" on either the overlord or sub overlord, but this does not seem to be true. Instead I got it working (with many a certificate issue) but have all of the functions set as "delegate = False", and running the "func-build-map -v" on the master overlord.

I do find that Func has it's issues, but I like the two-way authenticated system without having to use ssh or manage keys. Having said that I am now watching a video on Ansible :)

Thanks very much for your response.