func - Delegation

Hi guys,

The documentation around this subject is pretty weak (a general problem with the opensource community) and I am having problems setting this up. This is just constructive criticism and is not meant to take away from this great initiative,

https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/DelegationModule

Is there any better documentation so that I can understand what the configurations would look like on the master overlord, sub overlords and on the minions?

--
Regards,

Brendon