Re: func's future and new maintainer!

Personally something I would love to see is getting FUNC to use IPA as
it's certificate back end. Pull the hosts from/via LDAP that are stored
in IPA and use the certificates that are automatically installed when an
IPA host is provisioned.

At this point on a normal installed systems I have three certificate
systems, IPA, puppet, and func. Now I know I could knock that down to
two, via consolidating func into puppet, but that just isn't near as
cool in my mind as having func use IPA.

Just me two cents for future ideas,

-Erinn