Re: Enabling Python Module for remote execution

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 07:52, Eliezer Ramos <diator15@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Please disregard my previous message. I must be going blind or something :)
>

> I found the HowToWriteAndDistributeNewModules
> topic, so all is good.  I look forward to contribute something interesting
> to the group.

Glad you found it, feel free to ask questions.

> Please let me know if the group is under active development.

There has not been a lot of activity on it at the moment, but it does
go through spikes of activity on occasion.  I haven't had time in ...
almost a year.. to touch it, but i do watch the list and respond if I
can and I know skvidal is always around but is very busy with lots of
things.