ssh cluster question

I manage small clusters of machines running RHEL5. A cluster is typically from 1 to 10 machines.

I need to be able to ssh between any of the machines in a cluster without a password. Is there a way to configure certmaster to do this? I don't want to have to generate certificates manually and copy them between machines as this seems unmanageable in the long term.

Thanks for any help/advice.

-- Bruce
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail
in error, please delete it from your computer and contact the sender.