Re: 0002-remove-check-for-self.options.modules-from-grep-subc.patch

On Tue, 18 May 2010, Adrian Likins wrote:

In the grep subcommand, it was failing to work if no modules were specified. Original
intent was to scan all modules with .grep() support in this case.

So, I'm not sure this is the correct fix. I don't completely understand why
it was changed, so it's entirely possible this reintroduces an already fixed bug, but
it seems to work for me.

I'm pretty sure I added that so we weren't having to iterate over the modules twice each tim. but I may have it confused.

My commit comment isn't good enough to explain it.

I remember having a problem when I didn't specify any modules that grep didn't work.

-sv