Re: func/minion

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, External DI PIETRO Nicolas (CAMPUS) wrote:

Hi Seth,

Just tried it, seems to work very well without needing to be a static
method.

Sorry for the misleading patch, I only corrected the syntax when I saw
the commit comming without looking any further if this was really
needed.

Have a nice day,

Nicolas,
do you have any interest in maintaining the func pkg for EL4 in EPEL? i ask b/c I don't have time to do it and I really don't have any el4 boxes floating about.

-sv