Re: func/minion

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, External DI PIETRO Nicolas (CAMPUS) wrote:

Hi Seth (and ML),

If you commit this, I think you will break again the minion for python
2.3, alas, the python 2.3 does not support syntax for decorators, so, no
"@" are allowed.

Here are two patches related to the fskcing python2.3 compatibility :
Copyfile : rewrite without decorator
Client (overloard part) : something I already told on ML, subprocess is
not available on 2.3, so, we have to use the module given with func
(but, it's someting for the overlord part, and the subprocess module is
in the client part). Tell me if this is bad, because no body reacted the
first time. (And maybe you think it's a bad thing, but, I don't know)

Thank for the job !

Do me a favor.
comment out the @staticmethod and tell me if things still work, at all, on python 2.3.X

thanks