Re: problem with client - openssl errors

Thanks Marco, it was simpler that that actualy - there was a large
time skew between the two boxes. Once this was corrected, it all
started working.

Im very impressed with functionality that comes with it by default,
next to look at getting Cobbler and Puppet integrated

Its probabaly worth adding to the documentation that the times on all
machines must be accurate

Speaking of documentation, where is the best place to look?

thanks again, Adrian