Re: problem with client - openssl errors

Hello,

have you follow the instraction to configure func with a "not root user"?

With Symbolic you have to run symbolic-setup the set all the acls for
"symbolic" user. After, if you try to run other command with a different
user than symbolic (for example your machine local user) you need to
configure all the acls for that user too.

What I can suggest is try to follow the func configuration instruction
and try to run again your command from CLI. For Symbolic try to run
again symbolic-setup.

Hope this help.

Bye
Marco

On 06/29/2009 08:51 PM, Ade wrote:
> Hi Guys/gals
>
> Ive just installed Symbolic and started to experiment with it. I have
> installed a minion machine and it created a certificate sign request
> that appeared on the certmaster. I signed it and it eventually showed
> up in the Symbolic interface but when I try any action I get
>
> OpenSSL.SSL.Error[('SSL routines', 'SSL3_READ_BYTES', 'sslv3 alert bad
> certificate'), ('SSL routines', 'SSL3_WRITE_BYTES', 'ssl handshake
> failure')]#
>

> Also, I tried a func "*" ping  - it comes back with "[ FAILED ] " for
> the minion.
>
> I can ping the minion and also telnet to the port on the minion from
> the certmaster but Im a little lost as to what to look for next
>
> Any help gratefully received
>
> AB

- --
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco