Delegation... is anyone using it?

Hey guys,
I just wanted to check in with you guys and see if anyone here uses the delegation feature, and, if so, ask you what you think about it. Are there any bugs? Could you use some more functionality?

I'm thinking about hacking on that code again, so I wanted to get a barometer reading of what it looks like in the field, a few months out from its initial implementation. Let me know, and I appreciate the consideration!
-Steve Salevan
ssalevan@xxxxxxxxxx