bugs, features, blockers, etc for next release

Been thinking it's about time to start putting together the next release. So I've been thinking about which
bugs/features I'd like to see fixed for the next release.

A lot of these don't have trac's assigned to them, but I'll be taking care of that.

Certmaster
- we need a trigger that indicates "the minion is up, has it's cert, and is ready to be talked to". The current post sign trigger actually runs after the cert is signed, but before it picks it up. A couple of approaches to fixing that: 1) hook around the xmlrpc dispatcher in the certmater server code, and do something after the minion picks up it's cert 2) add another step in the minion/certmaster communication, an "I'm alive" call. We could run the post-pickup trigger then. We could also maybe check the certs against the certmaster on every funcd startup, so we could handle cases like old minion certs that currently are hard to
detect.

func
- we need a cli option and config file option for setting the timeout on network connections. async is almost always the better approach for long running connections, but we should add it anyway.

- "hostname" detection stuff is changed, again. It needs to be tested better.

- module config file stuff seems to be broken, needs to be fixed

Any other bugs/features that are good targets for the next release?

Adrian