Re: How communication between nodes is designed

Alexander Todorov wrote:
Adrian LIkins wrote:
For minions ("clients"), the only time they initiate a connection out is
when they request and
pick up a cert from the certmaster.

Otherwise, all request are from the overlord to the minions.

Hmm,
I could easily solve my issue with VPN and internal DNS. I wonder why this
design was chosen. Does it give some extra flexibility or it's required by the
way func works?
Main goal was simplicity. It also allows instant connections, without requiring the minion to maintain
a connection to the overlord.

Adrian