Symbolic 1.2.1 released

Hi folks,
	we are proud to announce that Symbolic 1.2.1 has been released today.

With this minor release we didn't add new features, but concentrated our
work to improving User Interface and simplify the User experience.
We did a lot of work on documentation by rewriting most parts of it, by
adding "quick start" tutorial, troubleshooting section.

You can find screenshots of the new interface (which is a bit different
from previous release) on demo website section:
http://www.opensymbolic.org/demo.html

You can download RPM for Fedora 10, RHEL 5 and WAR here:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=225571&package_id=272889&release_id=652486

If you need help or want to contact us to report bugs, submit patches
and ideas you are welcome, the best way is to use our mailing list:

Thanks
Luca

--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 9th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3175

Nobody ever forgets where he buried the hatchet.
		-- Kin Hubbard