Re: Module for func using augeas

> Is there a particular version of augeas it needs?

I tested it with python-augeas-0.3.0 and augeas-0.3.2.

augeas-0.3.2 and 0.3.3 have nasty bugs on aug_save. Perhaps you should impose augeas-0.3.4

Louis

2008/12/2 Louis Coilliot <louis.coilliot@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello, I don't think this is a problem for my specific module.

If augeas is not installed, you get a return message:
{'kermit': 'No module named augeas'}

(here on minion kermit).

I think it is better  to handle this with module checks and error messages than to force harsh dependencies for func.

Anyway I'm working on 2 other modules doing conf. management and using more classical modules (re and ConfigParser), as an alternative.

Louis