Re: slushing up for 0.24 release

Marco Mornati wrote:
I have just a suggestion for next release. Starting making func more
"enterprise"! :)

It's a joke but what I mean is, for example, to add only module that
respect func standard (for example method_args to get the argument
required by each method, should be great to have it everywhere).
I know that maybe inside a python scripts written do solve some problems
directly with func it's not so useful, but for "external systems" that
need to call func or also for new func users, could be great to have a
"bit of documentation" directly inside "code".e api
There's a couple of ideas floating around that probabably need to get fixed before too long. More introspection being one of them, some sort of os/dist/arch abstraction point for the api being another one.
There is anything different in func "core" from 0.23 to 0.24 release?
Mostly bug fixes,some fairly crucial. Haven't really written up a release note list yet, but there doesn't seem to be any fundamental changes since 0.23

Adrian