Re: slushing up for 0.24 release

I have just a suggestion for next release. Starting making func more
"enterprise"! :)

It's a joke but what I mean is, for example, to add only module that
respect func standard (for example method_args to get the argument
required by each method, should be great to have it everywhere).
I know that maybe inside a python scripts written do solve some problems
directly with func it's not so useful, but for "external systems" that
need to call func or also for new func users, could be great to have a
"bit of documentation" directly inside "code".

There is anything different in func "core" from 0.23 to 0.24 release?

Bye
Marco

On Wed, 2008-11-26 at 16:08 -0500, Adrian LIkins wrote:
> I'm thinking it's about time for another release. This week is a bit of
> a bust with the
> Thanksgiving holiday in the US, but next week should be a good week to
> start trying
> to get a release together.
>
> So if anyone has anything outstanding (patches, modules, must have
> features, must
> fix bugs, docs, etc) it would be great if you could get it ready soon ;-)
>

> Adrian

Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco
Byte-Code s.r.l
via Antonio Cechov, 1