certmaster/func port configuration

I've added some code to git that makes the ports that certmaster and func use configurable.

Certmaster
The port certmaster listens on is set in /etc/certmaster/certmaster.conf. The option "listen_port"
   is an int representing the port.

Funcd
The config file /etc/certmaster/minion.conf include the "certmaster_port" config option. This config file is read by funcd to see where it should make certmaster requests to.

The config file /etc/func/minion.conf has a "listen_port" option that specifies what port
   funcd should listen on.

Func
At the moment, func overlord is also using the /etc/func/minion.conf file and the "listen_port" to figure
   out what port to talk to.

This works, but there are couple issues with it. The first is that /etc/func/minion.conf is really supposed
   to be configuration for just funcd.

The other is that this means that a given overlord must have all of it's minions listening on the same port. In practice, I suspect this is the primary use case. But I wonder if there is a need for a way to configure
   the funcd port for each minion.

One possibility would be the cert request could include this info, and it could get logged along with the
  cert info.

Anyone got any ideas or opinions?