restart minions?

How can one restart minions from the overlord?

# func "*" call service restart funcd

since restart essentially stops then starts the given service, funcd effectively is killed w/o restarting,  Is there another way of restarting minions?

FWIW, I used the copyfile command to propagate my loadavg (earlier email contrib) change to the process.py module.  Funcd needs to be restarted on each host in order to discover the new "loadavg" method.  So I figured I could use func to restart each minion... d'oh... only to have to login to each server and start the funcd process manually.

Thanks,

Phil